Saturday, January 21, 2017

Of being adult


Assalamualaikum and Hi.

I am now listening to Alessia Cara's Scars To Your Beautiful and it's Sunday, my rest day. Ye, I am working on alternate Saturdays which I will be spending most of my off Saturdays going back home. Where else would I be kan? So basically on alternate weeks, I only have one day of weekend. 

Life now is good, Alhamdulillah. Work is quite good though I have to admit about the fact that I have no life. Masa belajar dulu tak ada life juga tapi sekarang lagi lah tak ada life. You wake up in the morning, go to work, being scolded (this is a must), work until 6 pm (most of the time it will extend until 8 or 9 pm), go back, sleep. You repeat the same routine until you get paid and you go pay your commitments (or easier to be said as hutang). Ha ha ha. 

Tapi sampai sekarang pun masih lagi wondering macamni "eh, betul ke aku ni dah bekerja, dah make my own money" sebab rasanya baru je lagi daftar masuk UIA sebagai an engineering student. Tup tup sekarang dah bekerja dan dah rasa sendiri jerih payah mama abah bekerja cari rezeki untuk besarkan anak-anak dia. Dah kena pandai sendiri uruskan kewangan, uruskan perbelanjaan, uruskan semuanya sendiri. Rasa macam diri sendiri dah dewasa sangat. 

Pernah rasa rindu nak belajar balik? Mestilah! Tipu tak rindu. I actually miss the university environment. You dont need to always be scolded (which sometimes they are not even your mistakes). You didnt hold big responsibilities macam sekarang. People dont look upon you so much. Life is hard? No. But it is quite tough.

Oh, I had my convocation ceremony last November after waited for almost one year for that. Alhamdulillah. I did want to write about this but I've always been lazy to. Hence this short post.

This post is only to make the blog alive again. Dah lama tak tulis something, hence this one. Rasa banyak benda nak tulis tapi tak tahu macam mana nak realisasikan dalam bentuk tulisan -__-


Till next one.







No comments: